Wednesday, July 7, 2010

so she said..

can't believe it.. haha!
even though we've been friends for only almost four semester, it feels like we've been friends since forever. you were always there for me here. i had always confide my problems to you, and even the smallest thing happen to me pun i tell you kan?? i shared all my secrets to you, knowing that your a friend that i can trust and rely on. you know right the saying goes "a shoulder to lend". you lend your shoulder when i was down...but instead lending me your shoulder, saya jadi punching bag pula!! hahahaha. and thanks for watching with me and Daphne and Jeniffer the movie "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON"! i know you don't really watch that kinda movie but still you went...and thank you... for that wonderful midnight birthday shower. it is something to be remembered for the rest of my life. first time kan..hahaha. THANK YOU infinity times yum.... please don't lose contact. i wanna annoy you more!! hahaha. and you must succeed in life k!!! your strong.. you can stand on your feet kan?? but ego kalau boleh kurang kan sikit la ..... =P
gonnaa miss you too the max.

2 comments: