Monday, June 28, 2010

blah blah blah

it may not meant notin 2 ya all..
but understand notin was done 4 me..
so i dun plan on forgettin...
i want dis shit forever mine...

i hav ripped d game young,u could called it statutory..
wen sum1 blows up,they come 2 build statues from me..
u would tink dis people noe me wen they really doesnt..
like they was down wit d old me no u fuckin wasnt..

try 2 lie but it aint me,try 2 look but i cant see...
cant stop rite now coz im too far n i cant keep goin coz its 2 hard..
in d day or in d night its juz d same..

if u how dis is,gonna see is not dat easy..
dun stop get it till its done..
from where u ar or hav begun...
i said keep on try a little harder 2 see everytin u need 2 be..
beleive in ur dreams,that u see wen ur asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment